Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Are you a runner in Boulder?

If you're interested and in the Boulder area, the Bolder Boulder training group (bbtc) is now taking registrations for their holiday training program.

I've been training with the BBTC for the last four months, ever since my doctor cleared me to run again, and not only have they helped me recover from my series of injuries, they've put me back far ahead of where I thought I'd be at this point. It's a great group of people (we're off to the bar tonight for our final party) and the coaches are quite impressive themselves. Training director Ewen North just won the other half in Moab a few weeks ago. Another coach was a top finisher in the Kona Ironman. And a third (the wife of the previously mentioned ironman) just received a gold medal in the world Duathalon championships.

In any case, I highly recommend the program. I believe if you register now it's still $119 for the next three months of training. If you're interested in improving your times for longer distances (5k up) or if you're just interested in finishing the race, whatever your pace, whatever your fitness level, I highly recommend the BBTC.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

PS if you do end up registering, be sure to say that Jamie Falk referred you when asked on the registration page.