Thursday, December 8, 2011

Carpenter v Jornet?

I just read this article over at running times. Among other things, I am amazed that all of this came from a 23 year old. Granted, he's no normal 23 year old runner, but still . . .

I have been thinking for some time that it would be incredible to see Kilian race Matt Carpenter, and it sounds like that just might happen!

If it does, you had best believe I will be at Pikes Peak this year!

In the meantime, my running schedule for next year is coming along. From very few ideas, I now have far too many. Here are a few I'm looking at.


January
    The Five Peaks Challenge (not a race)

February

March

    Antelope Island Buffalo Run

April

    Collegiate Peaks Trail Run
    Horsetooth Half

May
    Greenland Trail Races
    Wyoming Marathons?
    Golden Gate Park race

June

Steamboat Marathon
Leadville

July

August
Pikes Peak?
Aspen Backcountry?

September
    Golden Leaf

October

    Coal Creek Challenge

November

December

No comments: