Monday, February 21, 2011

New Website

For anybody looking for one of my longer, introspective posts: prepare to be disappointed. Some point in the near future I will tell the story of trying out snowboarding for the first time last weekend, but right now I am limiting myself.

I found a new website this morning that anybody interested in the general nature of this blog might find interesting. It's called VentureThere.com and it features articles and blogs on all the various adventure sports out there.

The first blog post I read was about 10 Rules for running with your dog. As I hope to get a dog in the near future, and hope to run with my hypothetical dog, it presented a few good tips for me. As I find more of interest on the site, I'll try to link to a few more good posts here.

No comments: