Friday, April 3, 2009

A few Pics

Here are a few pics from the recent crazy weather. Wednesday, I went running in another, albeit brief, snow squall. I had to take off my sunglasses for that one. The snow was so wet and sticky that by the time I got home there was a good 1/2" of snow stuck to the lenses. Later that night, full of a bit too much restless energy, due in part to an annoying takehome exam, I opted to go for another run. At that point, it was icy but, aside from a close call with a snowplow, slightly worrisome, I managed ok. 3 miles in 18 minutes. I'm in better shape than I thought.


This one was from last Thursday. I had already shoveled the deck once. This was 12PM.



By later the afternoon, as you can see, the snow was a bit deeper.


The next day, the flatirons looked quite impressive in the sunlight.

And today, weather's in the fifties, and there's a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Sounds like the perfect day for a run, followed by a relaxing Friday Happy Hour.

No comments: